||[Jun. 22nd, 2004|04:04 am]
LiveJournal Client Discussions
ljArchive now supports downloading/browsing/searching comments. In a nutshell:|
Here are some screenshots of the new functionality:The web site for downloading ljArchive is here. Those of you with monster journals with 10,000 comments or more, are especially welcome to try this new version, and please let me know how it performs :)
- Added support for downloading/browsing/searching/exporting comments.
- Added a new plugin that provides comment analysis, both how many comments received from each user and given to each user
- Entries and comments both displayed in a single view, via the updated HTML template system.
- Updated loading/saving code - new file format is about 35% smaller and loads approximately 6x faster than the old format.
- Various bug-fixes from user feedback.
I think that ljArchive is still interesting (and will be)!
Once LJBook will be moved to LJ, you could just put a "create a PDF" button that would send directly the XML to LJ servers
IDs of unmodified posts and an XML with some entries modified to print.
I have unchecked some basic checks (like root_node==blogbooker).
Let me know...