Well, after a long hiatus I've just released version 0.12 of the perl module LJ::Simple into CPAN - it should show up on there fairly soon. In the mean time its also available from my web site
The changes in this release are:
- Added the $LJ::Simple::NonBlock hook to allow better integration with GUI programs
- Added the $LJ::Simple::ProtoSub hook to allow better integration with GUI programs
- The ljpost example script is now placed within the Solaris package the pkg Makefile target builds
- Corrected a bug in ljpost which caused it to handle timezones incorrectly.
- Added the sending of a User-Agent string
- GetEntries() has been fixed so that if it is getting entries from a
shared journal that shared journal name is placed within the
entries returned back in the hash.
Bug reported by Stanislav Sinyagin
- Re-worked the documentation so its easier to use
- Added the SetProtect() routine as a wrapper around the various SetProtect*() routines.
- Added the LJ::Simple::QuickPost() routine which allows you to quickly post an entry into LiveJournal without going through the work of object creation et al