|Crosspost 0.1.3 Alpha Released!
||[Jan. 10th, 2005|10:25 am]
LiveJournal Client Discussions
For all those keeping up with new client projects, I'd like to announce Crosspost!|
Crosspost is an extremely new project aimed at integrating multiple blogging communities into one interface. Currently supported protocols include:
While other applications have attempted to provide this functionality in the past, the Crosspost project is unique in interface design. With the click of a single button, users can crosspost to multiple accounts.
This alpha release provides the following features:
- Re-designed SWT interface
- Multiple user profiles, each with their own accounts
- Profile storage/retrieval
- Account verification for all protocols
- Crossposting for all protocols
- Post security levels (public, private, protected)
While this release is fully operational, it is an alpha release and, as such, it is missing common components such as integrated help. Be warned.
Crosspost project page:
Posted by Crosspost! software.