ljArchive now supports downloading/browsing/searching comments. In a nutshell:
- Added support for downloading/browsing/searching/exporting comments.
- Added a new plugin that provides comment analysis, both how many comments received from each user and given to each user
- Entries and comments both displayed in a single view, via the updated HTML template system.
- Updated loading/saving code - new file format is about 35% smaller and loads approximately 6x faster than the old format.
- Various bug-fixes from user feedback.
- Browsing all entries with comments from deussum containing the word 'irregardless'
- Running a plugin that analyzes and graphs comments in your journal.
- Print preview of an HTML journal generated by ljArchive (notice the page count!).