July 27th, 2006


New to community (problem solved)

Hi, I've just started working on a client written in C# that will eventually have a gtk# frontend (codename: GerryGiraffe). I'm using the flat interface, as XML-RPC.NET seems to have a sketchy relationship with the mono compiler. Anyhow, I'm working on the login request at the moment. The getchallenge request/response seems to be working just fine. I get an "Invalid password" error message when I attempt to login (and yes, I checked to make sure I had the right password). I'm now wondering if I misunderstood the formula to calculate auth_response. If someone could take a look at my code and verify I'd be quite grateful :)

Collapse )