|Helper 0.1.0 release
||[Mar. 16th, 2007|09:52 am]
LiveJournal Client Discussions
Helper 0.1.0 released
Helper is an integrated PIM and social networking (blog, RSS, foaf, etc) client. Allows to store, annotate and navigate information uniformly by means of folders, tags and categories. Based on OWL, Eclipse RCP and open standards (Dublin Core, FOAF, etc).
It contains following features:
- Personal information and contacts list editing.
- Export your personal data to FOAF/RDF format.
- Import data from other people FOAF/RDF files (both from local file and from URL).
- Maintain groups list.
- Resource annotations.
- Three types of resources: Resource, Non Digital Resource and Image.
- Picture Preview for Images.
- Folders hierarchy.
- Edit resource properties (by using properties from vocabularies and ontologies).
- Send resources to del.icio.us, retrieve resources from del.icio.us.
- Blogging with Helper.
- Helper allows to have unlimited number of personal blogs.
- View your blog structure as a tree.
- Use default or custom CSS style for your blogs appearance.
- Send your blog entries to Livejournal.com.
- Get blog entries from Livejournal.com, edit your blog entries at Livejournal.com by means of Helper.
- Associate your data items with tags and navigate your data in Social Bookmarking manner.
- Create your categories hierarchy and add your data items to categories.
- Export all your data to OWL file.
Helper site can be found at Helpersoft.
Helper can be downloaded from Sourceforge.net