|New JLJ version!
||[Mar. 31st, 2002|08:17 pm]
LiveJournal Client Discussions
2.2 of jlj if you want it.
- (compare your .livejournal.rc with this one, the +13 changed to +16)
- fixed the 'sent' directory creation bug
- moved the journal URL and CGI into the .rc file and posts
- added 'backdate' and 'disable comments' to the post headers
- jlj.pl is no longer livejournal.com specific
- editor in .rc file is now used
- ispell support added
- minor bugs in the jerry formatter fixed
The next version will fully support multiple accounts via a "profile"
mechanism... where each profile contains information about user,journal URL,
all of the other settings, and even preset text... to make doing some
For example, when I post my comic strip, nort, I always
post basically the same thing, only I change a few words here and
there. It'll start editing posts with a base message, as defined in the