- (compare your .livejournal.rc with this one, the +13 changed to +16)
- fixed the 'sent' directory creation bug
- moved the journal URL and CGI into the .rc file and posts
- added 'backdate' and 'disable comments' to the post headers
- jlj.pl is no longer livejournal.com specific
- editor in .rc file is now used
- ispell support added
- minor bugs in the jerry formatter fixed
The next version will fully support multiple accounts via a "profile" mechanism... where each profile contains information about user,journal URL, all of the other settings, and even preset text... to make doing some posts easier.
For example, when I post my comic strip, nort, I always post basically the same thing, only I change a few words here and there. It'll start editing posts with a base message, as defined in the profile selected.