- another big code reorganization, added dialogs.[ch]
- implemented stock items for many buttons and menus
- bugfixes for case where username is a blank string
- hooked up add/edit/remove buttons in the friend's dialog
- network bug fixes and improvements
- added lots of icons (from Evan's LogJam [logjam.danga.com] client)
- ctl-codes for bold, italics, underline, and strike-through html tags (ctl-b, ctl-i, ctl-u)
- converted all images from xpm to png format, greatly reducing code size
- marked all strings for translation--anyone want to translate?
- implemented utf-8 support (needs testing)
all this and more await the brave, brave testers of GNOME/Drivel, version 0.6.0!
come on, you know you want to...